Happy Infographic Friday, everyone! We know that blogging is an excellent marketing tool that businesses now use to achieve some of their goals. But is there really a perfect length that makes a blog post effective and successful?
In this week’s blog, we discussed three lengths of blog posts that can help you achieve different online marketing goals. Short blogs posts, which are 300 words or less, can help start and increase audience engagement. Medium length blog posts are around 700 to 1,500 words and can generate more social media shares. Finally, long blog posts are usually over 1,500 words to around 3,000 words and can help you get top search engine rankings.
Blog length matters, but remember to consider the other important factors when blogging, including the substance and your audience. It’s best to vary the length of your blog posts, too, to better promote and grow your business!
To summarize our blog this week, check out this infographic.
Let our virtual assistants help you create quality blog posts. Learn how by taking our free five-hour trial now!
Check out these other blogs on our content writing tips series:
- Science-based Ways to Beat Writer’s Block
- How to Create Consistent Content
- Infographic: How to Beat Writer’s Block and Create Consistent Content
- How To Create An Evergreen Content
- 5 Ways You Can Reuse Your Content
- Infographic: Creating and Using Evergreen Content
- How to Create Compelling Blog Titles
- Infographic: How to Create Compelling Blog Titles
- What is the Perfect Blog Length?
Pepper Virtual Assistants is a business solutions firm that specializes in virtual administrative and personal assistance, online marketing, customer support, and copywriting. We are known for reliability through our managed services, responsive client handling backed by extensive training, and rockstar virtual assistants hired for their skills and expertise.