Your privacy is our utmost concern and we are committed to ensuring that it is always protected and maintained.
This policy sets out our current privacy practices regarding how we collect information, why we collect them, and how we use them. Should we ask you for a certain personal data, rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
- We may collect different personal information such as name, job title, email address, business address, phone numbers, preferences, and other demographic information. We keep our database accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Your personal information will be collected by lawful and fair means, and with your knowledge or consent.
- We gather information for several reasons and purposes including record keeping, needs assessment, business analysis, service improvement, and marketing promotions.
- The purposes for which the personal information is being collected will be identified before or during the time of collection.
- We will use any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes we specify and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Any personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information are readily available to our clients.