We are committed to providing excellent and efficient virtual assistance.
Pepper Virtual Assistants is a subsidiary of i-Pepper Virtual Network, a B2B company based in the Philippines. Established in 2009, Pepper provides virtual assistance services to clients and businesses all over the world. Our dynamic and competent team is a mix of experienced VAs specializing in executive and marketing assistance and project management. We also have a creative team ready to provide specialized services such as online marketing, copywriting, and web design.
The name Pepper was inspired by the extraordinary personal assistant of an iron-clad superhero. Behind his success is a woman named Pepper. In the same way, behind thriving SMEs is a virtual assistant from Pepper!
We have helped business owners streamline their tasks and processes, allowing them to focus on their core business and pursue their passions. We take pride in our commitment to provide jobs to fellow Filipinos while showcasing our world-class skills, dedication, and hard work.
The name Pepper was inspired by the extraordinary personal assistant of an iron-clad superhero. Behind the success of an iron-clad superhero is a woman named Pepper. In the same way, behind a thriving small and medium-sized business is a virtual assistant from Pepper. At Pepper, we take pride in our company’s strengths:
Extensive VA Training
Well-Equipped Office-Based Operations:
- Leased Line ISP (Symmetric, dedicated Internet connection for more upstream bandwidth)
- Back-up broadband
- Up-to-date computer units and MS Office software.
- Full-time IT Support
- Monitored and recorded computer activities
- Disabled USB ports for data security
- Generator set for uninterrupted client service
All-Encompassing Support System
Every Pepper client has a designated team consisting of:
- Senior Virtual Assistant
- Project Manager
- Virtual Assistant
- Back-up Virtual Assistant
- IT Support
Solid Back-Up Procedures:
- Seamless transition (Complete with documented processes)
- Back-up Virtual Assistants
- Full-time IT personnel (For recorded VA activities)
- Secure server room
- Additional back-up server
- HMO benefits (on top of government-mandated benefits)
- Monetary benefits (regardless if employees are handling paying clients or not)
- Annual merit increase
- Annual bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Family-oriented culture and work environment