Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most common questions clients ask about Pepper Virtual Assistants. Feel free to contact us if you didn’t find the answer to your questions here.
How can a virtual assistant help me?
By delegating tasks to your virtual assistant, you get more time to focus on the more important aspects of your business such as business development, and gain more quality time for yourself and your family.
How can getting a virtual assistant save me money?
Why should I choose Pepper? What makes it different from all the other Virtual Assistant services out there?
Our professionalism also sets us apart from the others. With us, you’re assured that your VA will not disappear on you or leave your work hanging. You don’t need to worry when your VA gets sick or goes on holiday. We’ll provide a backup VA to take over while your VA is away to ensure your operations are not disrupted.
Click here to read more about the Pepper edge.
What is your process for choosing VAs that will work for your company?
Do you train the VAs?
Do all your VAs speak English well?
Do you have non-English speaking VAs?
Where are your VAs located?
I’m interested in getting a VA, but don’t really know where to start. Can you help?
How and when can I start working with my VA?
You can then start sending your instructions or training her on your business processes. After receiving all the necessary information, your virtual assistant will get started on your tasks right away and deliver the output on time.
How do I get in touch with my VA?
Can I change my VA if I’m not happy with him/her?
Will I have to deal with several people if I need different skill sets?
However, if you need several services, for example, you need an administrative assistant and web development services, then you will be working with two people—your virtual assistant and our digital project manager. Our people have different skill sets and we will assign them depending on your needs.
What if my VA goes on leave or becomes unavailable?
Do you allow roll-over of hours?
Do you have other payment options?
Do you have a guarantee?
The only thing we will need from you is to brief us clearly and tell us exactly what kind of work you are expecting. In exchange, we’ll do our best to give you the results that you want.
How do you keep my information secure?
Knowing this, we take our client’s confidentiality and privacy very, very seriously.
The following outline our privacy security measures:
- We keep our network secure. It is well-maintained and constantly monitored by our IT team to make sure that it is clean, running well, and free from attacks and hackers.
- Our computers are regularly checked by our IT personnel to make sure they’re safe and free from viruses, trojans, worms, or spyware.
- Our computers are backed up regularly to ensure no data is lost in the event of a computer crash.
- We have a strict confidentiality clause in our service agreement. Our policy and part of our training is not to talk about client details outside of work. Most importantly, we will never share client information without his or her consent.
- External ports in the workstations of our VAs are disabled. They are not allowed to take any documents outside the office.