Do all your VAs speak English well?
What are the academic and professional backgrounds of your VAs?
What are your VAs’ working hours?
Pepper VAs have an eight-hour work shift
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
- Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)
- Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Central Time (CT)
- Mountain Time (MT)
Do you train your VAs?
How do you manage your VAs?
From the get-go, we assign a backup VA to take over when your main VA is away or on leave. We make sure your backup VA is updated on all your current processes, thereby ensuring your operations will not be disrupted should your main VA becomes unavailable.
What are your payment options?
How much does it cost to hire a virtual assistant?
Do you offer a flexible billing method?
Depending on the hours you require monthly, Pepper VA offers virtual assistants for part-time or full-time services.