Your privacy is our utmost concern and we are committed to ensuring that it is always protected and maintained.
- We may collect different personal information such as name, job title, email address, business address, phone numbers, preferences, and other demographic information. We keep our database accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Your personal information will be collected by lawful and fair means, and with your knowledge or consent.
- We gather information for several reasons and purposes including record keeping, needs assessment, business analysis, service improvement, and marketing promotions.
- The purposes for which the personal information is being collected will be identified before or during the time of collection.
- We will use any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes we specify and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Any personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information are readily available to our clients.