Happy Infographic Friday! This week, we discussed SEO and learned some tips and tricks on how to use it and search engine optimize our blog posts.
There are numerous ways to use SEO creatively. We can incorporate keywords into blog posts and social media posts. We can also use a breaking news story and combine it with our own idea to create high-quality content. We also learned some tips on how not to write SEO blogs. Avoid keyword stuffing, paid and poor quality links, and stiff tone if you want to boost your online visibility and search engine rankings.
Use the information we learned on your content marketing efforts and see what great changes they bring to your business. Check out this infographic, summarizing what we discussed this week.
Our virtual assistants can help you with your SEO marketing and blogging efforts. Take our free five-hour trial now to find out how!
Check out these other blogs on our content writing tips series:
- Science-based Ways to Beat Writer’s Block
- How to Create Consistent Content
- Infographic: How to Beat Writer’s Block and Create Consistent Content
- How To Create An Evergreen Content
- 5 Ways You Can Reuse Your Content
- Infographic: Creating and Using Evergreen Content
- How to Create Compelling Blog Titles
- Infographic: How to Create Compelling Blog Titles
- What is the Perfect Blog Length?
- Infographic: What is the Perfect Blog Length?
- How to Use SEO Creatively
- How Not to Write SEO Blogs
Pepper Virtual Assistants is a business solutions firm that specializes in virtual administrative and personal assistance, online marketing, customer support, and copywriting. We are known for reliability through our managed services, responsive client handling backed by extensive training, and rockstar virtual assistants hired for their skills and expertise.