For innovative and strategic business owners, it is necessary to stay in-the-know and be up-to-date in the ever-evolving online marketing industry. According to statistics, online marketing spending will likely increase from $200.8 billion in 2015 to $306 billion in 2020. It’s 2018, and it means that more marketers or business owners like you are and will be embracing this practice/strategy and investing in online marketing platforms for your business.
Trends emerge and technology advances every year, and you need to pay attention to stay relevant and thrive. Are you gaining positive results from your overall online marketing plan so far, this year? Perhaps this list of 2018 online marketing platforms can help take your plan to the higher level.
Global marketers worldwide regard content marketing as the most effective online marketing technique. Here are some tools that you can use to optimize your content marketing:
1. Hemmingway App – This word processing and proofreading platform works to identify and remove superfluous words and fix sentences in the passive voice. By using this app/editor, your content writer will be able to create more concise and readable articles or blog posts.
2. BuzzSumo – If you want to search for the best-performing content or topics in your niche, then this content curation platform is great for you. It is packed with other features that can help you create winning content that could go viral.
3. Scribble Live – Creating awesome and interactive visual content that convert and attract and retain customers is easier with the help of this award-winning content solutions. Whether you want eBooks, infographics, videos, 3D animations, and others, you’ll find this tool very useful.
The number of global social media users continues to rise. Reach out to your target market around the world through social media marketing with the help of these platforms:
1. Facebook Audience / Page Insights – Facebook remains the top social media marketing channel not only for personal use, but also for businesses. With its audience and page insights platforms, you’ll learn more about your target market and monitor their engagement. You also get to view how your page is performing.
2. Buffer – Manage your business’ social media accounts more efficiently through this intuitive social media management platform. Buffer’s analytics feature also allows you to check how your posts are performing across all channels.
3. Conversocial – Take advantage of social messaging, turn it into meaningful interactions and relationships, and deliver high-quality customer care with the help of this platform. Pair it with a reliable content and publishing tool to create a better experience for your customers.
Search engine optimization or SEO is an important online marketing strategy if you’re looking to increase online visibility, improve search engine rankings, and drive traffic to your website. Here are three examples of platforms that can maximize your SEO marketing:
1. SEMrush – This software gives you access to SEO, content, and advertising tools that you can utilize to be on the first page of search engine results. It is built with features that allow you to analyze and check ranked keywords, compare traffic websites, perform deep link analysis, and more.
2. WebCEO – Packed with 15 SEO tools, this enterprise-level platform is perfect for your campaign reports. Utilize this tool for keyword research, website optimization, link building, and social media and marketing metrics analysis to earn that top spot online.
3. Google Page Speed Insights – Website or page load speed impacts your SEO, and consequently, your page visits, traffic, conversions, and sales. This is why it’s vital that you analyze your website speed and do something to improve it. This platform from Google may be simple, but it can make a huge difference in your SEO strategy.
More marketers believe that email is the most effective channel for generating profits. Do email marketing right with the help of tools like these to increase the number of your new and current/loyal clients:
1. MailChimp – This platform is a popular choice especially for small businesses looking to create and launch their marketing campaigns. Even its free version comes with useful features that can help you achieve positive results.
2. ConstantContact – Make email marketing work for you even if you are a beginner with the help of this service/platform. It features amazing tools for managing email lists or contacts, social media sharing, tracking and reporting, and more. You’ll also get access to email and chat support and trainings that can help and teach you how to do email marketing like a pro.
3. GetResponse – This popular and easy-to-use email marketing platform allows you to create great automated campaigns. Use its responsive forms, autoresponders, and other tools and integrate it with other lead generation software to make the most of your email marketing efforts.
These are only some of the most used online marketing platforms in the market today. Choose the ones that best suit your business’ online marketing strategy to achieve the best results.
Pepper Virtual Assistants offers virtual assistance and online marketing services that can help you achieve your online marketing goals! Contact us to find out how we can work together.
Pepper Virtual Assistants is a business solutions firm that specializes in virtual administrative and personal assistance, online marketing, customer support, and copywriting. We are known for reliability through our managed services, responsive client handling backed by extensive training, and rockstar virtual assistants hired for their skills and expertise.