We’ve made it to the first Infographics Fridays of March!
For the past two weeks, we have been sharing tips to help you with your email marketing strategies. Last week, we wrapped up the first half of the series with an infographic. Since then, we’ve shared tips on how to write compelling email subject lines and how to deal with email unsubscribes. Today, we’re concluding and summarizing the week with a brand new infographic!
What are your thoughts on email marketing? Share them with us in the comments below! If you’d like to know more about working with virtual assistants, then sign up for our free five-hour trial to get started!
Check out the rest of our Email Marketing 101 for SMBs series:
- Email Marketing Tools You Need to Start Using
- Simple and Effective Email Marketing Conversion Tips
- Infographics Fridays: Email Marketing 101 for SMBs
- How to Write a Compelling Email Subject Line
- How to Handle Email Unsubscribes
- Infographics Fridays: Email Marketing – Part II
Pepper Virtual Assistants is a business solutions firm that specializes in virtual administrative and personal assistance, online marketing, customer support, and copywriting. We are known for reliability through our managed services, responsive client handling backed by extensive training, and rockstar virtual assistants hired for their skills and expertise.