It’s Friday once again and it’s time for another infographic! Our blogs this week focused on two advertising platforms that can make a huge difference in your business. We discussed the benefits of native ads and cross-channel ads, as well as the the various tips and tools that you can use to make these ads work for you.
Native ads are ads that seamlessly blend in with the content of a regular web page that they don’t seem like advertisements. And thanks to our blog, Best Sites for Native Ads, we learned how to effectively utilize this ad type through websites such as Outbrain, Revcontent, and Taboola. We also learned how using multiple channels or platforms can help promote and grow your business through the Advantages of Cross-Channel Ads blog. Social media, email, mobile, website, and retail store are just some of the platforms that you can combine for your cross-channel marketing efforts.
Native and cross-channel ads are valuable additions to our bag of advertising tools. And this week’s blogs are a great way to complete our social media ads series. Take a look at this infographic, which summarizes what we talked about.
Do you think native and cross-channel ads can promote your business? Let our virtual assistants help you with your advertising efforts. Find out how by taking our free five-hour trial now!
Check out the other blogs for our social media advertising/ads series:
- Using Facebook Ads to Promote Your Business
- How to Leverage Twitter Ads for Your Business
- Infographic: Using Facebook and Twitter Ads for Business
- Instagram and LinkedIn Ads for Business
- Infographic: Using Instagram and LinkedIn Ads for Business
- The Benefits of Using Youtube Ads for Business
- Using Google Ads Without Spending A Lot
- Infographic: Using Youtube and Google Ads for Business
- Best Sites for Native Ads
- Advantages of Cross-Channel Ads
Pepper Virtual Assistants is a business solutions firm that specializes in virtual administrative and personal assistance, online marketing, customer support, and copywriting. We are known for reliability through our managed services, responsive client handling backed by extensive training, and rockstar virtual assistants hired for their skills and expertise.